Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Let the Games Begin!

My daughter invited me - or challenged me - to a game of Scrabble.

I thought I loved that game.

 I hate that game. I only love it when I'm looking forward to it, missed a few days of playing it, or if I have a Q and U that I can use in a really cool word and get a triple word score for it.

That ain't often,  my friend.

I did get forty something points for one word once. I made her count the score three times before I believed it.

Then we looked up the highest score ever and it was for the word Quixotry. And it was in triple word score place with a few double word counts and the guy got over eighty points - for one word!

He also scored the highest total score ever scored in Scrabble.

Me?

I still think Vyber should be a word.

No comments :

Post a Comment