Saturday, June 21, 2014

On The First Day Of Summer My True Love Said To Me

1.Ain't it hottern usual?

2.Ah'm sweatin' like a sinner at revival!

3.Is the air tore up, or are you tryin' to be frugal again?

4.It's hottern  H. E. L.-okay, okay, I won't say it, but you know how hot it is.

5.I'm growin gills it's so humid.

6.It's so hot yore granny took off one of her sweaters.

7.I thought pigs didn't sweat and your cousin Jethrine is sweatin and she's a pig.

8.I'm movin' to Canada.

9.Don't leave the car winders up or it'll explode the windshield.

10.I don't know if the maters are gonna make it or not. They's wiltin purdy bad.

11.Ever time I git in that dang car, I stick to the seats so bad they have to peel me off when I get thar.

12.I reckon we could bile the aiggs in the fish pond and not turn on the stove, it's too hot to do that.

And for a baker's dozen:

13.This heat is makin you illern a sore tailed cat.

No comments :

Post a Comment