Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A Time For Play

I've done a bunch of nothing today. Other than a couple of loads of laundry, I ain't worked a'tall.

Husband says we all need a day like that. He says that because he didn't do nuthin neither.

Actually, I did do a lot of stuff - visited with Brother of Many Surgeries who graciously came to my house this morning to drive my car and tell me what the heck that  noise is.

I had lunch with a friend who has been my friend, like, forever.

I read. I played Scrabble. I ate. I took a ten minute nap. I got some happy news.

I read a beautiful post by Daughter who reminiscenced about this being the fourteenth anniversary of her salvation.

It just don't get any better than that.

I reckon I'll finish the day the way I started out - lazy, fun, simple.

I'll make up for it tomorrow.

No comments :

Post a Comment