Thursday, October 31, 2013

I'm Not Okay, You're Not Okay

I am so tired, I am so fed up of all this political correctness garbage.

I don't mind debating with anyone, I don't mind if you come to me truly interested in what I believe.

I mind it a lot when you just want to pick a fight with me. About what I believe, no less.

Why do you care that what I believe isn't what you believe? I never shove any of my beliefs down anyone's throat.

I don't even talk about my beliefs enough, probably.

But I do try to live my beliefs.

Why in the world would this offend anyone?

On the other hand, I'm supposed to smile and think no matter what you are saying, doing, marching about, etc. is not only okay, but absolutely wonderful.

As someone has said so well: You have become so open minded your brains have fallen out.

I should respect you, while you should sneer, spew and disrespect me like it's your job.

This whole world is groaning, the animals are suffering and people are suffering and dying. Every second of every day. Because people want what they want, how they want it, when they want it.

My job on this earth is to live my beliefs. That involves loving a lot of people. And get this: loving them even if I disagree with them.

What a concept!

I wish people would be as "tolerant" of me as they demand me be of them.

Like I said, I'm tired of it.

Don't come looking for a fight anymore.

Because this time: You may just get what you asked for.

No comments :

Post a Comment