Thursday, October 10, 2013

I'm Humbled, I'm Gobsmacked, I'm...

Medicated.

After being in worse and worse pain for several days, the pain hit the hip and after doing everything I knew to do, I took a muscle relaxant in the middle of the day.

It's helped some, but I can't stand to feel all woozy and groggy and all the other dwarfs.

But I had to say thank you.

Last night when I clicked on my blog I had exactly 10,000 page views.

When I started this a little less than a year ago, I had no idea anyone would read it.

After all, my mother doesn't have the Internet.

I remember coming to this site to do my second blog and noticed I had 44 page views. I remember being shocked and very pleased.

I know a few of you who read my blog faithfully.

Some just let me know occasionally.

Some have smarta intelligent comments when they read.

But most of you I don't know. At least I don't know you read my blog.

And I know, for sure, many of you I've never met before. Because forty-two countries have given me hits on my page.

Three or four of the countries I know are family.

Most of these countries haven't just viewed once. Many of them view all the time, most of them once in a while.

So, thanks to:

1. United States
2. United Kingdom
3. Ireland
4. Botswana
5. Venezuela
6. Russia
7. Germany
8. Ukraine
9. Sweden
10. Poland
11. Belgium
12. Portugal
13. Chile
14. Japan
15. Philippines
16. Indonesia
17. Malaysia
18. Kazakhstan
19. France
20. Thailand
21. China
22. South Korea
23. Brazil
24. Serbia
25. Romania
26. Greece
27. Canada
28. Palestine
29. Moldova
30. Turkey
31. Spain
32. Finland
33. Argentina
34. Italy
35. Denmark
36. Mexico
37. Viet Nam
38. Netherlands
39. South Africa
40. India
41. Israel

Thank you all.

Thank you all very much.

No comments :

Post a Comment