Thursday, October 3, 2013

Don't Look Now, But...

One of the biggest problems I have with my pain is clothing.

The old double barrel slingshot I have to wrap my, er, chest up in makes my back ache like a sonofagun.

I can't wear a belt or a fitted waist anymore, that hurts too much.

Shoes. Oh, lord. I have spent more in the quest for a shoe I can tolerate in the past few years than I spent on shoes my entire life before hand.

So, I have decided the solution for me is to join a nudist colony.

Well, except I'd have to wear socks, because I can't bear for my tootsies to be bare anymore.

And if it's cool, I'll have to wear these wonderful moccasins I found.

Of course, I don't like my neck and shoulders to get cold either, it causes muscle spasms, so maybe a nice shawl of some sort.

Then there's my legs. They  hurt worse if it gets cold, so I'd have to wrap 'em up in something warm....maybe some long leggings.

And the top of my arms get cold easily, too, so maybe arm bands.

Let's see: arm bands, shawl, leggings, socks and shoes.

I'm ready.

The question  is:

Are you?

No comments :

Post a Comment