Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Who Turned off the Heat?

I reckon if I hadn't put that extry quilt on the the bed last night, we woulda froze to death.

As it was, when I woke up to go to the little girl's room at five a.m., by the looks of everybody smacked together in the bed, you would have assumed we were in a twin bed instead of a queen sized one.

Husband was jammed back to back to me, Frost (fat cat) was to my left, stretched out down my thigh, Eli was on the calf part of my leg and Mimi was propped up on the pillow, sharing the warmth from the horse corn bag heated up for my feet.

Come morning, people were worried about the apple trees. I haven't heard. I hope all is well.

Instead of mid-twenties tonight, it's supposed to be mid-thirties.

I reckon I'll keep that extry quilt on tonight.

Here, kitty, kitty, kitty.

No comments :

Post a Comment