Friday, April 25, 2014

STRESSSSSSED

Last Saturday, as you all know, we visited the wildlife center and saw gorillas. This was a wonderful day, but it still stressed my pitiful body, which I knew it would.

However; some things are worth it.

I knew I had to get up on Sunday and go to church, NO MATTER WHAT. It was Easter! So this old crippled arose and went. And was blessed.

Monday, Daughter's doctor appointment didn't go as happily as we hoped, and she had to have another biopsy.

Tuesday, my doctor's appointment was okay except that the P.A. cheerfully told me I had some diverticulitis. Well, yay, me.

Wednesday, I took Mother to the dentist and she was told she had to have $3,000.00 worth of dental work done in order to be cleared for hip replacement surgery.

Oh, did I mention my mother has decided, at age 84, nearing 85, that she is going to have hip replacement surgery next month?

Hear that? It's my heart rate speeding up.

Needless to say, she was not a happy camper about the dentist news.

I had not felt well since eating Tuesday afternoon. Instead of getting better, it got worse, until yesterday afternoon I thought I might have to get some fluid. As in a needle stuck in my arm. As in a hospital.

But I'm better today.

Oh, and we had a very big deal go on at our church, which caused me some anxiety. I was worried how some people would behave. But it went well.

My washing machine started sounding like a 747 was taking off in the closet. Part is ordered. Laundry is almost touching the ceiling.

And Best Friend's pseudo grandson (really great-nephew, but not in her heart) became critically ill with a folded colon (the doctors kept saying that's not what it was because children didn't get folded colons and kept not doing anything for twelve hours), and had to have a trip to Scottish Rite and terrify everyone.

Did I tell you Brother of Many Surgeries went back to Emory for a few days as he began leaking in his gut? No? Well, he got himself a new drain tube and is on his way home.

Molly had a seizure night before last at 10:30. Then again at 12:30. Then again yesterday  morning at 5:30. then at 3:30. Today she is panting and looks peaked. My poor, poor puppy.

Truck's gotta have new tires. NOW.

So, that has been my week.

How has yours been?

No comments :

Post a Comment