Saturday, April 5, 2014

That was Fast!

So, how did  you enjoy spring? And summer, for that matter. Whoo-ee, it was hot!

I know you can't trust March, and the first week or two of April aren't much better.

But it was so warm, I couldn't help myself.

Off went the heavy crocheted comforter. Off went the dark ruby and forest green colored quilt. Off went the flannel sheets.

On came cotton sheets and the pastel pinks and mint green comforter.

Off went my sweat pants and sweat shirt.

Hello, lightweight cotton pants and T-shirt.

Until this morning...hello, sweat pants and sweat shirt.

We sleep upstairs and it got so hot one night I came this close to turning on the air conditioning.

Instead, on came the fans, up came the windows!

This morning we turned on the heat.

Mid-forties again tonight.

Who knows about tomorrow night.

Not me, that's for sure.

No comments :

Post a Comment