Monday, April 14, 2014

Bow Ties

Our new pastor of almost four months sports a bow tie every Sunday. He is a spiffy dresser on Sundays and admits he loves clothes.
This, of course started an immediate copy cat effect, as evidenced by Mr. Cool:
I believe Pastor has truly started a fashion trend. When I googled famous men in bow ties I got hundreds! For instance: 
Chuck Bass
Crooner Clay Aiken
Pee Wee!
Winston Churchill
I was astounded at the hundreds of recent photos of fellas in bow ties, some famous, some infamous and some just regular guys.
Then I stumbled upon some not so famous guys that are near and dear to  my heart:
This here is my great-great-grandfather, William Cisero Sawyer. Never knew him personally, but I figure he's pretty important to me anyway.
This young man is Bill Sawyer, my grandfather, at age twenty-four. He happens to be holding my mother. Looks pretty proud, huh?
And this dashing fellow is Husband, age twenty four. Taken for his college year book.

And I couldn't stop until I added the cutest nephew in the whole wide world (even though this picture is a bit out of date, since he himself is a daddy  now):


And I,  yes, little old me, have discovered the reason behind the epidemic.

If you haven't guessed it yet, may I present the culprit:
That's right. The elusive rainbow bow tie pasta.

It always goes back to food, doesn't  it?

No comments :

Post a Comment