Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Oh My Aching Everything

Kathi logs on to blog page. Clears throat, coughs. Blinks. Whines.

I've been up all night off and on, sick. Fever, coughing, sneezing, my throat feels like someone slipped into my bedroom and slit my throat from ear to ear. My head hurts, too.

Every joint I have is aching and I can hardly hold my head up. In fact, I'm going back to bed.

Husband has been sweet and helped me, gave me salt water to gargle with, ibuprofen to bring down my fever, made me a banana sandwich.

Makes me grateful for him, sad for myself being in such a sorry state when I was supposed to have lunch with a friend.

Oh, and my dryer won't dry. It turns on nicely, but it won't heat up. So we have wet laundry lying about that Daughter has to take to my mother's.

They say stuff comes in threes.

That's two.

Good thing I'm not superstitious.

No comments :

Post a Comment