Monday, June 17, 2013

I Have To Admit It's Getting Better

For one hour this morning and a couple of hours this afternoon I was able to do more than: blow nose, whine, double sneeze, hold ribs, cough, whine, eat cough drops, take medication, spray my throat, and of course, whine some more.

I did lots of stuff: I put shirts on the rod when Daughter handed them to me and put some stuff in the drawers. I put bleach in my fountain and clicked the button so it would run all day, hopefully destroying all the little baby mosquitoes in the process that had been stewing for a week in the still water. I sat in a chair and scrubbed the toilet. I glued the spout back on the broken tea pot. I fed the cats. See? I was productive!

I actually felt some anticipation of our upcoming vacation, which I had been unable to do because I have been sick for a DANG WEEK. I haven't been this sick this long since I was fourteen and had the flu.

I pretty much missed Father's Day. I missed Vacation Bible School. I missed my massage, people!

If I am not 80% better by Wednesday, I'm going back to the doctor. Enough is enough.

But for now, I have to admit, it's getting better, a little better all the time....

No comments :

Post a Comment