Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Ah Am Tard

I am so tired, I'm tard. As in plumb wore out. Tuckered.

Got the picture?

I have been on the go as much as this old gal can go today, and here it is eight o'clock and I am so ready for bed I can feel the sheets in my mind's, uh, hand.

I've talked to a pet sitter today, which I've never done. I've talked to a spray tan person, which I've never done. I've probably done some other first time stuff, but I'm too pooped to recall them.

I forced myself to walk for a little while this evening, because tomorrow there is no way to work it in. I'm terrified that if I go two days without walking, it'll hurt even worse, and I just don't want to risk it. Do you blame me?

Being extremely tired can be dangerous. Especially if you are trying to drive a car or give someone a hair cut. They might never let you cut their hair again, even after you apologize, apply pressure, and duct tape a bandage to the wound.

It can also cause things to seemingly become extremely funny. When you tell what happened the next day, everyone just sort of moves away from you as you snort and guffaw, you then realize maybe it wasn't quite as funny as you originally thought.

It can make  you sob during a movie where other people may only sniff a little.

It can make you 'maddern far' when other times you might only be slightly annoyed.

You can go to sleep sitting straight up, if  you are tired enough.

Maybe you tell secrets you would have never otherwise shared, or give an honest opinion that would have been better off left unsaid.

I've heard you can even trip going up the stairs to bed.

Which I hope doesn't happen to me.

Again.

Good-night.

No comments :

Post a Comment