Thursday, February 28, 2013

Amazing, Unbelievable, Fantastic and True

I know that all of us, including animals, were affected because of the fall (mankind's, not mine). And I believe that in the New Heaven and the New Earth everything, including animals, will be restored to their intended status, and will have their origional skills.

And I also believe that we get glimpses of these abilities here, on this old Earth.

For example, there is Paya. She is an elephant. And she paints. And I don't mean houses. Well, maybe that too. But I have seen video of her painting flowers and even a self portrait.

I kid you not.

This is something I cannot do. I have some talents, a little singing, a little writing, a good eye for color and scale. But I can't draw, paint, sketch, etc.



SIGH.

At least her butt is bigger than mine.

No comments :

Post a Comment