Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Hijacked!

I'm sure all of you have missed me desperately.  Once again, Mother Nature caused havoc to fall upon our Internet connection.  I have been without since early Monday morning, when lighting hit our modem and Wi-Fi.

Finally, we are back to the land of the living.

Unfortunately, even though I now have Internet, Yankee Cousin has hijacked the blog site and you are forced to read whatever she deems necessary.

Good Luck!

Yes, I am Yankee Cousin and have decided to give Kathi, my Georgia Cousin a new name.  She will from here now on and forever be known as Southern Belle. (Insert eye roll form Southern Belle)

Southern Belle is tall, blonde and graceful; she can play the piano, sings like an angel and, as you all know, write.

Me Yankee Cousin, is short dark and outdoorsy. It was suggested to me that I write about my tennis playing but that would be embarrassing, meaning I'm no good! I like the outdoors, backpacking, and canoeing.  So as you can see, Southern Belle and I are complete opposites, but could not be closer.

Our childhood summers were spent together, spending nights with each other, swimming, and the longest walks imaginable.  We were both readers, and that included me reading whatever she had written over the winter months.  As of today, we have not shut up.  We can never catch up, talk is more important than anything while we are together.


We solve all the world's problems, because when you put two great minds together, all the solutions are obvious and doable.

What I treasure about Southern Belle:  her faith in Jesus Christ that mirrors my own, her hospitality, sense of humor, and she's a great cook.  The time I spend with her is never enough;  it's time to leave and I just got here.  How could time go by so quickly?  I'm already planning my next visit, which is my birthday, Christmas and Mother's Day present, and well worth it!

I hope she knows how much I cherish her.

From,

Yankee Cousin

*The opinions stated in this blog are not necessarily those of the establishment. Thank you.

No comments :

Post a Comment