Thursday, July 10, 2014

Feet, Back and Other Woes

This week has been a bad un.

I've had a doozie with my back, crying like the big old baby I really am. Between that and Daughter with her hurt foot, it's been the lame leading the lame. I threatened Husband that he dare not get so much as a hang nail, or else the boat would surely sink.

Although he has took to hidin out in the woods, he is yet to become puny or injured.

And, by the way, crying like I did caused a lot of amazing things to happen. If I hadn't been so embarrassed about the crying, I could get  used to being waited on hand and foot and having a very clean  house.

The cats have enjoyed me being abed a lot, they like to be there anyway, and have enjoyed the company.

Daughter and I have had some together time as I've taped her foot, or she's had to sit while icing it down.

I guess there's an upside to everything.

No comments :

Post a Comment