Tuesday, February 25, 2014

How Women Do Things

You may have read how women and men are different.

You may have thought, "Boy, women and men are different!"

You may have just been involved in something that made you know, without a shadow of a doubt, that men and women are different.

I am a woman in pain. Plus, I think I'm getting sick, but don't tell nobody.

I am blessed to have a husband who has a servant's heart and who loves me, and tries his best to help me in any way  he can.

But today, we came into the house and I said I was going to lie down for a few minutes. Of course, when I got upstairs, I realized I forgot the ice pack. When I asked Husband if he would get it for me, he did not hesitate to say yes.

So, I am going to lie down, right? But first, I get stuff out of the dryer and put stuff in the dryer. I take my meds that were due an hour ago. I feed the cat. I look over the  mail that is laying on the bed. I put my manuscript in the three hole folder I have for it.

What is wrong with me?

I can't stop.I can't stop even though my throat hurts, my feet hurt, my back hurts, my everydangthing hurts.

Husband says, "I'm gonna lay down in the recliner for a minute."

So, what does he do?

All together now:

He lays down in the recliner for a couple of hours.

I will ask you again:

What is wrong with me?

I suspect it's the difference between a woman and a man.

No comments :

Post a Comment