Tuesday, December 10, 2013

What Does the Fox Say?

I have heard this song more than once.

Why, you ask, would I listen to this...this...song more than once?

Because I can't help it. It's the world's best/worst ear worm. And the video is almost as good/bad.

I have such pity for these young men. They really, truly, honestly don't know what the fox says.

I can tell by the sad look in their eyes.

As you may remember, we had a fox whose chosen path for several months was the perimeter of our land. Daughter named him George Clooney because George did the voice for the fox in "Fantastic Mr. Fox", the movie. (If  you haven't seen the movie, it's very, very strange. At least watch a trailer for it on YouTube)

This is our fox.


Anyway, after hearing the song whilst watching the video, I decided to look up what the fox says.

You can hear that thanks to me, but it will be on a separate blog because I am too darn DUMB to figure out how to get it on a blog I have already started writing.

But first, I asked George what the fox says. He looked at me thusly:
I asked him not again.

What I have learned from our fox, George, is he loves popcorn, he loves apple peels, he likes to watch us from a safe distance and he's always in a hurry.  He is teeny tiny, so I can't say I blame him. I've wondered if he is a very young fox or if he is a - dare I say it? A she.

Anyway, I wish those fellas from the band had called me up and asked me what the fox says. I would have directed them straight to YouTube.

Except they are from a foreign land, and I doubt very seriously I would have known what they were asking (probably would  have hung up thinking it was just another person begging for money for their cause).

I reckon them poor old boys ain't never gonna know what the fox says. But to be honest, from listening, they don't really know what anything else sounds like either.

The elephant goes toot? 

Wrong end boys, wrong end.

No comments :

Post a Comment