Monday, December 9, 2013

Top Secret

I apologize in advance for the world's stopping it's turning because I haven't blogged in two days.

Many of the reasons are super top secret that I can't share with mere commoners.

However; I have a logical explanation for most of it. In fact, I have several of them.

Some people would call them excuses.

You decide.

For instance, I just got through eating my half of a piece of red velvet cake topped with white chocolate cheesecake.

I had a Christmas party to go to last night.

Saturday I didn't feel well and was exhausted from all the never gonna get finished Christmas decorating.

I swaney, with as long as it's taken us, you'd think we'd decorated the Taj Mahal, and done a darn good job of it.

I've also been reading a really good book. I go from one book to another like eating popcorn, sorta.  Some bites are better than others, though.

I've been wheelin' and dealin' about book sales and such, so much so that I haven't had time to write on the novel I'm working on.

I've had to eat out several times during all this, because who can cook being as busy as I've been?

Of course, there have been the usual  naps and directing Husband about what to do here and there.

I don't know what he'd do without me.

And I don't know if I mentioned this, but I need a haircut, too.

Guess I better close for now and call Friend Who Cuts My Hair.

See ya!

No comments :

Post a Comment