Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My Dance Card is Full

I  have had a very busy day!

First, I rendered unto Caesar. See two previous blogs.

And, on top of that, I am breaking in a new pair of shoes.

No one should have to have the rigorous schedule I've had today.

My back is killing me from the rendering and my feet are killing me from the breaking.

Doesn't it sound like I've been involved in some sort of governmental torture program?

I mean, one of the definitions of "render" is as follows: to try out fat or blubber by melting.

SEE??

A pound of flesh, indeed!

They even got blood out of this turnip.

And they said that couldn't be done. HA!

Plus,  my dogs are barking.

I have neuropathy in my poor tootsies (can I hear an amen?)

All shoes are awful, barefoot is worse.

But the very worst is breaking in new shoes. Even if they are house shoes, and I kid you not.

Oh, well. Enough of that.

Back to rendering and breaking.

No comments :

Post a Comment