Friday, February 26, 2016

Start the Day off with a BANG

I'm sound asleep. Then, WHAM! Leg cramps, both calves at the same time. I'm whooping and hollering and trying to get out of bed, which hurts my back because I do it too quickly.

Just as I get straightened up, I have a hot flash.

Good morning!

My day hasn't exactly gone downhill from there, but it's not been the day to hope for repeat, either.

I've had several days of less pain lately, which began to unravel last evening. But this morning certainly did the trick to bring it all back to "real time" of less pain in a distant memory (of a week ago).

Mostly today has been spent taking care of myself and trying not to fret about all that needs to be done. (or that I want to do).

Perhaps if I tread gently for the next few days, I'll bounce back.

Oh, please don't use the word bounce.

No comments :

Post a Comment