Monday, February 15, 2016

Is There An Editor In The House?

As I am about 90 pages into writing my next novel, and haven't touched it much in a few weeks because of hospitals, blah,blah,blah, I found myself a little confused about the timeline of the story.

Of course the rational thing to do is start reading the manuscript, clean notebook pages to the side for notes; and while you're at it, might as well get out the dreaded red pencil.

Well, the red pencil has been hard at work. I knew in the back of my mind I was going to make a major change regarding language, but really, really dreaded going back and making those changes.

At any rate, I'm plodding through it.

The good news is, I think this is a pretty funny book! I like it! 

Now, if only you do.

If I ever finish it, that is.

Cross your fingers, say a prayer and root for me, okay?

Thanks.

1 comment :