Monday, January 5, 2015

I am almost afraid to say it...

I am almost afraid to say it...

But I think we are all well. I take my last antibiotic at supper tonight.

I only have 2 coughing fits a day. This is a vast improvement, and hopefully my ribs will heal before spring.

My nose is useful again, as air can come in it and out it.

What a wonderful feeling!

I went to church yesterday. It was nice to be back, felt like going home.

And speaking of home, ours is a wreck. Oh. my. word.

Daughter says she will vacuum this afternoon. I have cleaned up the kitchen and washed two loads of laundry.

Maybe it will look somewhat normal before spring, too.

To top it off, the sun is actually shining today, even if it is nippy outside.

Well, that's all the news for today.

Perhaps soon, and very soon, I will let you in on the adventures of getting my 85 year old mother a Kindle for Christmas.

As soon as my nerves settle enough.

No comments :

Post a Comment