Thursday, January 15, 2015

Blech

Being sick has become my career.

Hearing from so many others, it seems to be the national pass time lately.

Since July I have struggled. First, I hurt my back in a new! and improved! way.

Then Mother became gravely ill.

My back pain lingered, leaving me in the bed two or three days at a time, including Thanksgiving.

About two weeks before Christmas I got a sinus infection I thought I had whipped, but it turns out it whipped me. Drained into my lungs so that my beautiful lungs became infected.

So, of course, the very strong antibiotics left me with no bacteria.

I have developed what the doctor thinks (test results soon) is colitis caused by the antibiotics.

Isn't that nice?

And what cures it?

Why, an antibiotic, of course.

I am struggling to remain upright as  much as possible, and I don't mean upright in the bathroom. That's no problem.

Maybe after this medication kicks in, I can write about something else.

I have a few funny things stored up, really I do.

But I ain't feeling too funny right now.

No comments :

Post a Comment