Friday, May 9, 2014

She's Doing It Again

Alas, dear readers, I need your fervent prayers.

Daughter, after vowing to never, ever do it again, is doing it again as we speak.

She's getting her hair cut short.

Which  means I will hear for weeks on end how it annoys her, it won't stay out of her face, how she misses her pony tail, blah, blah, blah.

Suddenly I long for the days when I did what I wanted to do with her hair and she didn't care, she was too busy watching "Barney".

The good old days, if  you will.

I know it's her hair. I know she is almost (choke) twenty-four years old. I know she needs to please herself with what she does to her hair.

If she would only be pleased.

And she will. For a few days.

Then woe to the house on the hill.

Woe be unto us.

No comments :

Post a Comment