Thursday, March 20, 2014

Things I Miss

Things I miss I had before I fell:

1. Being able to hear well without hearing aids
2. Being able to hear well with hearing aids
3. Being able to go barefoot
4. Being able to go sock footed
5. Being able to wear sandles
6. Being able to wear a belt
7. Being able to stand for long periods of time
8. Being able to walk for long periods of time
9. Being able to walk on hard surfaces
10.Being able to sit for long periods of time
11. Being able to lay around like a bum for long periods of time
12. Being able to be medication free
13. Being able to talk without word displacement (well, no worse than anyone else)
14. Being able to have any time without pain. Even five mintues would be nice.

I've had a hard day. Can you tell?

No comments :

Post a Comment