Thursday, March 27, 2014

Is That My Phone Ringing?

Private Caller, Unknown Name, 1-800, Out of Area...

I am SICK AND TIRED of these phone calls....they either want my money or (as of late) want my vote.

"Hi! I'm William Dogood. I am running for fill in the blank and need your vote!

Of course I want good health care! My family will have great health care if you elect me! (Sorry about your family's health care, by the way).

Of course I believe in good paying jobs! I'll have a great paying job if you vote for me!

Freedom of religion? Sure, why not! No matter what!  Right? Isn't that the right answer? Just be sure and lock up your wives and daughters first!  Ha ha!

The right to bear arms? Everyone deserves two arms!

So, don't forget: Vote for Will Dogood. The name says it all.

God (or allah, or buddha, or the universe or  nothing at all!  Ha!) bless.

No comments :

Post a Comment