Thursday, January 21, 2016

Oh, the Weather Outside is...uh....

I don't know about ya'll, but I'm 'bout done wore out with this weather business.

You can get any prediction you want, if you look long enough.

This front that's coming may bring us up to 8 inches of snow - or more!

OR: Freezing rain and terrible winds!

OR: Rain (at 22 degrees, I didn't really get that part)

OR: A little ice, mostly sunny.

I ain't making this up.

But it is driving me crazy.

So I took a poll on facebook, and had a good time. Funny answers.
We made fun of the meteorologists, the weather and even the president.

I'm not sure how the president got involved, but right now I'm not sure of anything.

We are hunkered down, ready for anything, as long as our house stands and the generator runs.

I don't know about you, but I got my snowsuit, bathing suit and raincoat lined up, right at the front door.

I'll let ya know how it all turns out.

If I have electricity.

Which I doubt, unless we get a bunch of nothing.

No comments :

Post a Comment