Monday, January 4, 2016

Christmas Day

Another Christmas has come and gone.

This one was a hot, wet mess as far as the weather was concerned.

I don't remember the weather ever being this way on Christmas, but maybe it has been and my memory just blocked it out.

We had lots of good food at Mother's, and presents to one another before then. Santa was good.

The sweetest thing was when my niece, Jesse sent a text to my other niece, Mandy, before everyone arrived at Mother's. 

Mandy's four year old son picked up her phone. He is eager now to read every chance he gets, as he's learned a few words. Seeing the text was from Jesse, he handed the phone to his mama and said, "Jesus just texted you."

I guess he isn't reading quite as well as he thinks he is.

Hope all ya'll had  wonderful Christmas, counting your blessings and thanking your God for the day.


No comments :

Post a Comment