Friday, September 6, 2013

Panic and Solution to Problems

Last evening when I 'went to blog' I found out I couldn't.

As far as I know, there are no medications for this. I wasn't 'blogged up' or anything.

There just weren't any little doo-hickey places to click on to get me to a place for a new post.

I wondered if someone was trying to tell me something.

Had I blogged the highest number I was allowed to blog? Had I used up all my cyberspace? Can one use up cyberspace?

Perhaps a disgruntled reader had come in and sabotaged the doo-hickey so I couldn't blog anymore.

What did I ever say?

Maybe some neighbor nearby got wind of my plans.

What are your plans, you ask with eager anticipation (after all you didn't have the opportunity to read my golden words yesterday).

Hold on. I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Anyway, my plans are to go door to door all up and down this here road and ask people to leave.

Why, you ask?

Well, before there was anybody living up on this mountain with the exception of my little family of three, we were never bothered by wildlife.

In fact, we seldom even saw wildlife. Only squirrels. A random bunny late at night. Maybe a deer on occasion.

But now that there are  houses everywhere, we have seen bears (as you  may have noticed), our fox,George Clooney,  turkey, quail, mountain lion, deer, raccoon, and even one bobcat.

I wouldn't mind seeing them. It's the actual up close, too close for comfort, and destruction of my property that bothers me.

So, don't you think it's reasonable to ask everyone else to leave?

I mean, we were here first.

Us and the wildlife.

No comments :

Post a Comment