Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My Trip Through The Amazon

I'm sorry I don't have pictures.

All I wanted to do was read the book I had downloaded on my Amazon Cloud.

Hey! Hey!  Hey! Hey! Get offa my cloud!

Oh, excuse me. My mind wandered just a little.

Anywho, one is supposed to be able to read these jewels from any computer location.

May I take a moment to say: Ha!

I've been sick (like you didn't know that!) and wanted Husband to walk out to the studio with me so I could read from my Cloud.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Get offa-"

Dang!

But he insisted I didn't need to wobble out there. "Just get it from my laptop." He said. "You can read your book anywhere." He said.

May I take another moment to say: Ha! Ha!

After fifteen minutes of mysterious travels that got me absolutely No Where, Husband insisted I move out of the way and he'd find it for me quickly.

Let's do a triple Ha! Ha! Ha! and get it over with.

Finally, our Amazon Guide, Bwana, determined Husband did not have the right browser to open my cloud and read my books, and Husband was in no mood to change browsers for fear of losing the books he had downloaded on his precious "Cloud Two".

By the time all this rigmarole was over, I could have read the whole dang book.

You can see why I didn't take pictures on my trip through the Amazon.

The lens would have been too steamed to focus properly.

No comments :

Post a Comment