Monday, December 10, 2012

What a Day!

What a day! Trying to decorate for Christmas at my house is akin to running a marathon through hip deep mud.

Here is why:
1. I have pretty severe leg/back injuries, so it's hard to bend. I can, but it ain't a pretty site, and I pay a price. But that's the  least of it.
2. My daughter, who is always very helpful, is, instead, very sick. I'd describe her tonsils, but I don't wanna make you hurl. But she couldn't get in to see the doctor today because (get ready) their computers were down! So, like, if the ER's computers go down and you're bleeding out from a car wreck, I guess you are just outta luck. Keep that in mind.
3. My husband is helpful with decorating usually, but my gun is out of bullets.
4. The dog had the worst seizure she's had right in the middle of all this, on the rug in the living room. She weighs 110 pounds ifyouknowwhatImean,andIthinkyoudo.

So, the whole house is a wreck, decorations and boxes everywhere, a half done tree, a dirty kitchen, sheets off the bed, the bathrooms need cleaning, and I imagine no trash was taken out since it's poured rain all day.

Oh, and did I mention the fraud department of our credit card called and said there was suspicious transactions on our card and wanted to make sure we had made the charge? Of course, we had NOT. Now we are stuck without a card for five to ten days because ours is now inactive.

 In December, no less.

Merry Christmas

No comments :

Post a Comment