Saturday, October 29, 2016

Another October Another Post

Every October I give thanks to each and every one of you, wherever you may be, for reading my blog.

I blogged one time in October of 2011. Didn't blog again until October 2012.

This blog brings us up to 704 published blogs.

35,986 hits as of right now on my blog. This means it's been read this many times, or at least someone began to read it and stopped. 

Also, if you are like a friend of  mine who saves up and reads the whole week at once, it only gives one hit, instead of the seven someone else might have given it.

Seventy-six countries have read my blog, most of them more than once. 

What do you suppose someone from Algeria or Thailand or the Netherlands think of my blog?

So, once again, I want to say thank  you from the bottom of my little old southern, Appalachian, redneck heart.






No comments :

Post a Comment