Thursday, July 2, 2015

Think It'll Rain?

You may have a slight problem understanding me; in fact I may sound like I'm under water.

And I'm on top of a mountain!

Geez, how much rain can fall in just a few minutes? I am impressed, Mother Nature. Really, I am.

It was raining so hard we couldn't hear each other talk in the upstairs bathroom because of the skylight being bombarded.

It was so dark this afternoon, we needed a flashlight to walk the dog. (Okay, not really, but nearly, dadgum it.)

Our dog is even lethargic; we hope she isn't sick. We think it's just the gloomy weather.

My back has developed it's on war zone, and some kind of full fledged battle is taking place. I think the only wounded is me, myself.

Seriously, I think I am beginning to mildew around the top of my socks.

A few minutes ago, there was a blinding light. I realized it was the sun. It went away quickly, so I don't think my vision was impaired.

I'm not complaining though.

Nope, not me.

No comments :

Post a Comment