Tuesday, July 21, 2015

We May Have Lost the Internet, But We Never Lost Faith

Do you know what it's like to be without the Internet for almost a WHOLE week??

Of course you do, if you are over three years old, you big dummy.

We didn't have Internet AT ALL!

So, what's the big deal about not having it for a week?

Well, every time I wanted to look up something, I couldn't. And I don't have a bookcase full of encyclopedias anymore.

Life on facebook went on without me. (sob).

I had 188 e-mails! Most of them junk.

I didn't blog for seven days, unless you count the one Daughter did explaining my plight.

I got more done in the mornings, which is when I usually spend an hour or so on facebook and e-mail.

But, and here's a confession for you, I really didn't miss it nearly as much as I thought I would. I missed being able to have a handy know-it-all at my fingertips, and blogging, mostly.

Facebook was easy to catch up on, I just looked at a few people's pages and figured I was good to go.

I hope some of ya'll missed my blogs.

I've been thinking of several things to blog about....and I'm sure they'll show up in the near future.

No comments :

Post a Comment