Thursday, May 14, 2015

Where is My Dunce Cap?

I swan, after attempting several technological feats and accomplishing absolutely nothing, I am amazed that I can put my feet in front of each other enough to take a step, much less two words together to make a sentence.

Why, oh why, can't I figure this mess out?

I want to add a slide show of photographs showing different book signings. Just a few. I spent a great deal of time picking them out, and uploading them to the computer. Daughter says it would be no problem to put them on my blog. 

No can do.

There is a song I've sung that I love, and I wanted to put it up on facebook. The file is too big. (whatever that means).Daughter says I'll have to upload it to YouTube, then I can put it on my blog page as well as facebook.

Nada.

I want to experiment and see if I, me, myself, can convert one of my novels to an e-book. Simple, says Friend.

Ha, says I.

Today I have longingly looked at a manual typewriter in a catalogue.

I know how to load the paper. I know how to change  a ribbon. I know how to type on it.

Anyway, by the time I figured out all the stuff I couldn't figure out, I was too tired to work on the novel I'm writing, which, at least I can do.

If I wasn't so tired, that is.

No comments :

Post a Comment