Monday, May 25, 2015

Giving Fair Warning

You must use extreme caution tomorrow morning, or you might catch me on your television.

Yes, once again, I am going to stun the airways for half an hour with my incredible beauty, unbelievable wit, and charm you with a knee slapping excerpt from my newest novel.

I can hardly wait.

But, of course, I'll have to 'cause I can't see myself and be myself at the same time.

Lucky for me (and all of you, of course) the show will rerun at 6:00 p.m. That way all of you can watch it again!

All kidding aside (if I am actually able to do that), I will be on the local channel, ETC Tv3 around 11:35 tomorrow morning. Cherie Martin and I will be chatting about who knows what, not I.

It usually sells a book or two, I have a good time, and when I watch the rerun it isn't near as painful as I expect. I figure I don't look too bad for an old woman.

So, tune in or tune out. 

The choice, dear reader, is up to you.

No comments :

Post a Comment