Friday, May 22, 2015

BAD Dog

You 'member when I told you Mama would be the one to find THEWHEEL, and I was right. She did.

I may be a year old only, but I know 'bout THEWHEEL. And Mama.

Anyway, I was VERY GLAD. And I was VERY EXCITED, too.

Me and Daddy went to THEWOODS where there is wonderful grass (that doesn't smell bad anymore), to play with THEWHEEL.

Then, I was BAD.

At least, I think I was. Daddy did not call me BAD, but I felt BAD, anyway.

See, we played and played. Then Daddy did something different. He held THEWHEEL way up high and I jumped!! HIGH!! And got THEWHEEL in my teeth.

But my Daddy acted strange. He made a funny noise and he looked all scared at his finger. There was lots and lots of red stuff they call BLOOD coming out of his finger and we had to leave THEWOODS, quick!

Mama saw us and got me and got Daddy in the house and made him stick his finger under running water, like a BATH.  Then she put smelly stuff on it, and funny things they called BUTTERFLIES, but they weren't. I see BUTTERFLIES outside and they are beautiful and can go way high in the sky. The things were little and brown and stuck to Daddy's finger.

Then Mama called and talked to a dokter and Daddy left and when he came back he had STITCHES in his finger.

Mama laughed and said Daddy got bit by his own dog, and the dog didn't even know it.

I know it, all right.

And it makes me sad.

I am a BAD dog.

Even though nobody said so.

No comments :

Post a Comment