Monday, May 11, 2015

Little Secrets

I know it sounds bad.

It may even be bad.

But I've done it, more than once.

At first I was embarrassed and told no one. Then my family found out.

I've gotten so brazen I told someone else to do it the other day.

I admit it.

I've googled myself.

Oh, the first time is thrilling. There your name is, on the Internet, man! It tells about my books, my blogs and other weird stuff (some of which I don't know what they are talking about). 

There are pictures of other women whose name is spelled like mine, and I bet they don't like that one bit.

I've also noticed when you type in my name at amazon.com, sometimes Hill Harper comes up. He is an actor and an author. I bet he doesn't like that one little bit, either.

Anyway, google yourself.

One time won't hurt, will it?



No comments :

Post a Comment