Saturday, May 16, 2015

Redecorating

Take a look at some of the new stuff on my blog site. To your right, you will see the title of all my books, and how to contact me to purchase them. Notice they are all under twenty dollars!  Wow! What a steal!

Ahem.

If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page you will discover some pictures.  These are all (except for posters and book covers) snapshots of book signings over the years. It's not all I have, but I didn't want to bore you.

I haven't changed a bit,  have I?

Well, not much.

I will soon be adding audio so you can hear a tidbit of each book, perhaps helping you decide if you would like to purchase that particular book. It might make  you say, "Oh, yeah, I want that book." Or it might make you say, "What is wrong with that woman?" Since I will be the reader.

Either way, it should give you a few minutes of entertainment.

Hope you enjoy the changes. I'll keep you updated as they  happen.

See ya!

No comments :

Post a Comment