Monday, December 1, 2014

It's December .... Already

So today is the first day of the last month of 2014.

You may be asking: how the heck did that happen? How did we even get to 2014 in the first place?

I dunno.

My baby brothers turned fifty years old today. I don't know how that's setting with them, but it's setting pretty old to me.

Christmas will be here in a flash, and I can barely move. If I don't stay over this mess with my sacroiliac, I don't know what I'm gonna do. I think I'm better and WHAM it's like I've been hit with a baseball bat. Twice.

Daughter is having finals this week, so you can figure the mess she's in.

Husband is going to see a man about a dog tomorrow.

No, really.

I don't know if we will get it. We all had high hopes we'd go as a family to look at the pup, but with my back and some commitments I have, I know I can't do it all. And Daughter, as I have said, is having finals this week.

What the situation is, is this: someone somehow has to get unbusy, unpained enough to put up the dang Christmas decorations.

Any volunteers?

Only one string attached:

You got to clean the house first. I ain't having no decorations put up with nasty underneath.

Gimme a call if you're interested.

No comments :

Post a Comment