Wednesday, December 10, 2014

I'm Back..

Praise the Lord and pass the taters, Mama's home.

We've had a terribly stressful week, not knowing what was going to happen to my mother; if she was going to have very serious surgery.

More has happened this week than you can shake a stick at, and frankly I have a blur in my brain.

I've tried to do a few things at the house today, and found myself starting and stopping and not getting a whole lot done.

At least we got some laundry done and the plants watered and some vacuuming...maybe we can get this joint cleaned up before the Christmas party we are supposed to have here on Sunday afternoon.

Oh, and did I mention, in the middle of all nights at the hospital, all days at the hospital, worried sick, my back HURTING, that we got a puppy?

I didn't?

Well, pardon me.

She's a full blooded American Bulldog. Half Johnson bloodline, half Scott bloodline, whatever that means. She's eight months old, and cute as a button and wild as a buck.

I ain't had a moments peace since she got here.

I called the obedience school, but they haven't called back. I figured somebody warned them.


Say hello to Bonnie. Be glad I got a picture that's this good. Took about ten.

Good news: My mother is home - weak, but better and on the way to recovery.

Bad news: My family is totally bonkers.

What were we thinking?

She's so stinkin' cute....

Bonnie, I mean. Although my mother can be pretty cute, too.

No comments :

Post a Comment