Monday, January 6, 2014

I Have a Confession to Make

I am a wee bit claustrophobic.

I have forty-two windows, plus a sky light and two doors that are mostly glass in my home.

My house, which is right at 2,000 square feet, has a lot of windows for its size.

There are also two windows in the storage room, two in the garage and two in my studio.

(My studio is really a tiny extra length to the garage with a wall and a door put up, but when I call it "studio" instead of the "back of the garage", it becomes much more elegant).

My office had two windows, and I was teased about this, because the other offices had one or none.

I don't like doors to rooms closed, either.

Now, I'm okay on an elevator ride. I don't know what I would do if one stalled, however. I might go all cracker dog on you, who knows.

One of my grandfathers was extremely claustrophobic. He made me look like I wanted to live in a hole with the top closed up.

Where I am sitting, right now, I can see out three windows without moving my head.

And that suits me just fine.

No comments :

Post a Comment