Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I Am Done All Swolle Up

I've been on some antibiotics for eight days (supposed to take them for ten). I have had a UTI (I know, I know, TMI).

So, anyway, I had some more than usual joint pain Sunday, but with me, one never knows what my body is going to do next, so I just endured it.

This morning around five I awoke with terrible joint pain in my fingers, hands, wrists, ankles and tosies.

I had to take my mother to the opthalmologist, and while in the waiting room noticed my ankles, especially my left one, was swollen.

That's a new one.

I finally got alarmed enough that I called my doctor when I got home. The nurse called back pretty quickly, which is odd, and they wanted to see me. Dang, I'd just got home....but anyway, I went.

I'm having a reaction to the antibiotics, so I have to stop. She figures I'm all better any way, having taken them seven and a half days worth.

So, doesn't that beg the question (not that I asked it), why come I was supposed to take it for ten days?

Anyway, I knew you were just waiting with baited breath as to why I hadn't blogged today (ha).

That's why. I'm all swolle up and it hurts to type.

Until next time.

No comments :

Post a Comment