Tuesday, July 26, 2016

It Ain't The Heat, It's The Humility (Yogi Berra)

Lord, ain't it hot?

The other day it was up in the nineties (I know, I know, it's been that way for many days), but on this day, I called up the weather feller and he said the heat index read 103 degrees.

Now, I don't know what how the heat index is formulated, nor do I need to know. But I'm sure there's some proud mama out there saying, "Ya'll know that's my  young'un that thought that up, don't you?"

It's so hot my porch plants sent me a message via e-mail begging to be watered a day early.

It's so hot the cats came in off the back porch and slammed the door behind them, headed toward the air conditioning.

It's so hot... eh, never mind.

All I got to say: Those of you who hate snow, shame on you.

Shame, shame, shame - on you.

No comments :

Post a Comment