Monday, April 27, 2015

Is There Something Wrong With Me?

I went to the gastroenterologist last week. Today I went to the "lady" doctor. Tomorrow I go to the urologist.

None of these, as I have been trying to tell you, involve hypochondria.

I have gotten shed enough of THE bronchitis that I was able to see one of my great-nieces for the first time and hold her this past weekend.

You know her mama wouldn't let a hypochondriac hold a newborn.

Finally, after wishful thinking, I am getting a new kitchen floor covering. We did an overhaul of the kitchen that many years back, but just didn't  have enough for a new flooring. 

You know a hypochondriac wouldn't wait five years for new flooring. I mean, they'd make up something to get their way - like develop a horrible allergy to the old floor.

Coughs violently then sneezes three times.

Looks like I'm gettin' that floor just in time.

No comments :

Post a Comment