Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Are You Still Here?

I feel like it's been forever since I last blogged.

It seems as though I may be back to the land of the living...I can sometimes take a deep breath without wheezing and coughing and grasping my side as if I were dying like some dramatic, overpaid soap opera actress.

I've missed some of the spring blossoms and beauty, only aware of them peripherally as I've made myself do a few things that needed doing. 

But today, I actually have a little energy, and have marked off three things on my to do list. Yay, me.

I got excited when I saw gold finches outside the kitchen window, so black and yellow and close to the blue bird.

We got the backhoe in and cleaned up the kitchen (Daughter has been sick, too). She did laundry last night and Husband has vacuumed.

We may survive this whole thing, yet.

I've missed you and hope that I will begin a regular strange blog once again.

No comments :

Post a Comment