Tuesday, February 10, 2015

You Can't Make This Stuff Up

I just saw a headline that said Charles Manson broke his engagement when he found out his fiancee only wanted to marry him to get his corpse.

Now, you and I know there are many reasons that people get married. This happens to be one of them.

How else could she ensure a proper resting place for his body after his death?  Say, on e-bay. Stuffed.

Or maybe she wants a unique conversation piece. I dunno.

Oh, and scientists have finally figured out that it takes 1,000 licks to finish off a Tootsie Roll Pop.

I'm so glad, I've been obsessed with this for some time.

And we know they really need to use their time wisely, like this. Who needs a cure for cancer?

Not when the burning question like licking Tootsie Roll Pops is still out there. I mean, golly.

And speaking of creepy (we were,weren't we?): You know all those advertisements along the right side of your facebook? Well, suddenly all the dog advertisements, whether it be for food, training, shelters or medicines, all the dogs pictured look just like Bonnie, our new American Bulldog. No monkey, I ain't lying.

I'm sure there is a (creepy) explanation for it. So I don't worry about it.

And I'll end with this: Howz about the 63 year old, unassuming looking woman who keeps getting onto planes under other folks' names?
She's done it about elevendy billion times, and this time checked into a fancy resort, too. Snuck in and went into the part of the resort being renovated to hide, but they found her. So, does she get a free hot and a cot at the local hoosegow, then sent home (on a plane?)


Just wondering.

Anyway, that's my ramblings for the day.  See ya!

No comments :

Post a Comment