Monday, February 2, 2015

What IS that Smell?

It is 34 degrees outside. The wind is blowing and it is snowing.

And I have my kitchen windows open.

Why, you ask?

Because we have a puppy.

If you don't understand that explanation, you've never had a puppy.

I really am hungry. I've been up 2 hours and want my breakfast. But I ain't going in there yet. Can't bear it.

Husband has removed the evidence for the eye. But the nose still knows.

Things are better than they were when we first got her mid-December. I figure another month, and it will be 99% joy.

She's growing, learning, eager to please and very loving.

She's also active and not house trained yet. She's a little old to not be potty trained, but I think it's because she was raised for eight months in a ten by ten pen with little socialization and no training.
She just doesn't get it yet.

Eli has her bluffed, and Frost and Mimi are pretty much okay with the dog now. So that's almost taken care of.

She can't be left alone or she chews. And I don't mean food or her chew toys.

What do people think about when they get a puppy? Certainly not all this.

The amusing thing is, we do it over, and over.

No comments :

Post a Comment