Thursday, August 29, 2013

Husband: Sherlock Holmes, Kung Fu Extraordinaire

Husband goes on all the time about how observant he is, he is "Kung Fu Master" one minute and Sherlock Holmes the next.

As if.

We were conversing a few days ago and he asked me if I'd seen a picture of Nephew with a girl and another couple. I asked, "The girl with the hot pink hair?"

He studied a moment. "I didn't notice her hair."

Naturally, I thought it must be another picture. I mean, who wouldn't notice hot pink hair, Sherlock Holmes notwithstanding.

So I pulled up the picture on facebook. He looked at it. "Oh," sez he, "I guess I wasn't paying attention."

Good Lord!

One thing I don't  have to worry about is getting a new hair style and fretting that Husband won't like it. Heck, he ain't even gonna notice it!

This opens up my world to a whole new realm of possibilities.

How do you think I'd look with a Mohawk? Or dreadlocks? How about platinum blonde? Or jet black?

Wow.

The possibilities are endless.

But even if Husband never noticed, I ask you this:

Is the world ready for me with a half black, half platinum Mohawk in dreadlocks?

 You can tell me.

I can take it.

No comments :

Post a Comment